Our highly experienced technical teams push boundaries in performance fibres as well as new and specialised finishes for your brand's unique look. Fabric contracts are pre-produced at the mill, ensuring clarity of communication and agreement on the required standards for colour, touch, appearance and quality.
We source and develop a rich range of fabrics reflecting our product diversity - from fit for purpose synthetics, bottom weight denims and good value poly-viscose bases through to highest quality natural yarns, chiffons, silks, prints and embroidered textiles for aspirational clothing. We are one of the few suppliers with our own technical teams who monitor mill production and testing at every stage of the process, from prototyping to full manufacture. Mill release and shipping to the factory is only permitted once your fabric has been approved to pre-agreed standards.
This minimises risk and enhances speed of production, achieving a competitive delivery rate for your business.
- Fabric development to your technical brief
- Global sourcing to find you a fabric which is fit for purpose
- Stringent testing from prototyping to bulk auditing
- Positive mill release to ensure quality as bought
- Cross costing
- Logistics management between mill and factory